Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.indiaayurvedaonline.com . This Website is owned and operated by company name Bharati overseas whose registered office is situated in New Delhi, India.
By accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information available on www.indiaayurvedaonline.com, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes. We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website are accurate. However rarely there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale at any point in time without prior notice.
The information provided on the Website or through our services is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
www.Indiaayurvedaonline.com has exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the Website at our sole discretion.www.Indiaayurvedaonline.comcannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the Website content. Indiaayurvedaonline.com does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products available on its Website. We do not warrant that the Website or its content will meet your requirements.Indiaayurvedaonline.com accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered due to your reliance on the product reviews posted by the Indiaayurvedaonline.com Users.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Website and its content will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of NCT.
International Shipping Through India Post a member of Universal Postal Union.
- Shipping is done by India Postal services, delivery within 20-30 days* (It can be early also) after dispatch in over the world.
- Shipping items not allowed like syrup, creams, Lotions, gels, other banned items as the respective country.
- Custom duty has to be paid by the customer on only if applied, ( As per our experiences in 95% cases not applied ).
- Rates in Indian Postal services vary on every 250 gms and also vary according to each country.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes on certain items, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by Customer. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- Outside, India Customers Must Have Confirm Custom Rules at your own country Before Order.
- Shipment of items against an order is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of www.indiaayurvedaonline.com
- The Outside address is where you wish to receive your order. It could be your valid address. You must submit your shipping address correctly to ensure the product reaches you promptly.
- Once any confirm order and its confirm payment are fully processed, we start to pack items for shipping. This is done with special care so that it can reach by you in perfect condition. Our carrier delivers these items at the Shipping Address submitted by you while filling up the online order form.
- Shipping time is the time taken to deliver an order at a shipping address after the order has been shipped out.
- We deliver the merchandise on given specific shipping address only & not in the hand of a specific person. If a recipient is not at the given address, the products are likely to be left with the neighbor along with an attached note, as per delivery services. For the items delivered by the courier/speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply.
- We are not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war.
- We reserve the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation. www.indiaayurvedaonline.com is not liable for more than the retail cost of the item.
- We shall try our best for prompt delivery. However delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
- Despite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, www.indiaayurvedaonline.com will not be responsible for a wrong delivery if the receiver of the products at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the products to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- www.indiaayurvedaonline.com will deliver exactly the same items displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated, packing of the medicines may vary. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non availability of products will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available or we can cancel the order and 100% amount will be refunded within 7 or 10 days.
- The delivery time estimates may vary slightly from S, from country to country. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays.
- Always double-check that you have correctly entered your delivery address. Ensure that your full name, house number, street, building number, landmark, area, city, and postal code (if applicable) and the country is accurate and complete.
Refund Return Policy:
Under what conditions can I return an item purchased on www.indiaayurvedaonline.com?
- In the case of Wrong Product sent at the customer, the issue can be raised within 48 Hours of product received by the customer.
- If after opening the package customer discovers that the item is missing, the return request should be filed within 48 Hours of delivery along with photographs (of the parcel box as well as other products received) on our email.
- In case of a damaged packaging, do not accept the delivery of that particular package. In case you have received it and later, after opening the package, discover that the item(s) is Damaged/Defective or the product is leaked, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery along with photographs (of the received parcel box as well as the product) on our e-mail.
- In case products delivered are past or near their expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of fewer than 6 months shall be considered as near expiry) return request can be raised within 2 days of order delivery along with photographs of products (Expiry date must be clearly visible in the attached photographs).
Important Points to Remember
- Please ensure that the product to be returned is in unused and original condition. Include everything you’ve received for the particular product you want to return like price tags, labels, invoice, original packing including box, freebies and accessories, postage receipt.
- In the case of Refunds, the entire amount paid by you including shipping charges given by you are transferred to your account.
- Once your request to return an order is approved from us, you will be initiated to send us back through the same channel as we sent after the product is received by us, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, replacement or refund is initiated.
- You can ship the product through the same courier. In the case of Self-Shipment, www.indiaayurvedaonline.com will reimburse your courier charges (max. Up to Rs. $12).
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. In case a Replacement is not available, Seller will refund the amount for the same.
- How to initiate the request for a replacement and when will I get it?
- Once a replacement request is created and the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, we will initiate the return and send you an email detailing about the replacement.
- Kindly ensure proper packaging to avoid any damage during transit.
- Mention the Order Number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing over the packet to our courier company.
- Keep the Courier Company’s receipt for tracking purposes.
- After the product is received by us, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, Replacement or Refund is initiated.
- com reserves the right to cancel the return request, in the event of fraudulent and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products. Under such conditions, the products will be discarded.
- If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organizations for the same. Generally, a refund is processed within 7 to 10 working after receiving the product back by us and more depending upon the financial organizations involved.
- Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn’t happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
- The customer can cancel the order for the product directly by logging in www.indiaayurvedaonlie.com account till we ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be canceled.
We don’t Accept returns in the following cases
If the products are returned due to rejection by international customs.
If the products are misplaced by international customs.
If the customer refuses to accept the delivery.
If a product is used.
Secure Online Payments
The visitors on our website may note that their name, email id, address or other personal information submitted with us will get stored and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms, our server log files also receive general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc..
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
The query in mind?
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.